We have now updated our Planned Road Closures page with up to date information to help residents and visitors to plan for the Festival around Grosmont and Abergavenny. Please review this link to see the details.
Below are Road Closure details for the 2018 events.
[Updated 6 June 2018]
(We have provided printable deatils below)
Monmouthshire Junior Grand Prix Sunday 24th June 2018
Total Road Closure 11:00-14:30
- B4347 at its junction with the B4521 (Norton) and its junction with C12.1 (Abergavenny Rd.)
- C12.1 from its junction with B4347 and R20
- R20 from its junction with the C12.1 and C13.1
- C13.1 and its junction with theC12.1 and R.22 (Straight Mile)
- R.22 and its junction with the B4521 at Cross Ash
Total Road Closure 10:00-14:30
- B4347 at Lower Tressenny Farm – Grosmont Town Hall (approx. 500m)
- Clearway 09:00 - 15:00
- B4347 at Lower Tressenny Farm – to its junction with the C12.1
Access for visitors and spectators to Grosmont Village and the free parking during the Sunday Road Closure is from the direction of Kentchurch either via the A465 at Pontrilas or the B4521 at Broad Oak
Wales Open Criterium Friday 6th July 2018
Total Road Closure 16:00 - 24:00
- Castle Street from its junction with Cross Street to Neville Street. Accredited Marshals will operate a two way system over the road adjacent to the Angel Hotel.
- Tudor Street from the junction with Nevill Street to Baker Street
- Baker Street, Frogmore Street, High Street, Nevill Street
Total Road Closure 11:00 - 24:00
- St. Johns Square and Neville St.
Downloads of this information: